On Monday Matt,Emily and us went to Timp Cave. It was a lot of fun but the hike was a lot harder than we thought it would be. We thought we would be done with the hike in like 10 minutes but instead it took 45 minute. I am just glad that I didn't have to carry Weston. Matt and Joe switched off. We went and got food after and then later that night met up with Spencer, Letty and Jaxon for some bowling. We of course had to do a bet to see which couple would be the best. We all stepped up our game and all bowled in the 100s. Joe and I took first followed by Matt and Emiy and the losers were Spencer and Letty. We were all within about 5 of each other, so it was an intense game especially since the whole time we thought Spencer and Letty were going to win.Here are some pictures of the cave:

No comments:
Post a Comment