We went to see Jaxon Pyne Thomas today and he is so cute. I can not believe how little too. I forget so fast at how small they start out as. Here are some pictures because I know everyone especially mom and dad are dying to see more pictures. Letty is doing good and feeling better but she is medicated :)... I assume Spencer and Letty will post some more pics but here are some of the newest member of our family...

The proud new dad, I have never seen Spencer hold a baby until now.

Weston wanted to try out Jaxon's bed. Do they look like cousins?

Weston was more interested in Letty's family then Jaxon

Some family pictures
1 comment:
Oh you guys - he is so cute! I wish we could come see too. Can't wait for you to come visit this summer!!!! Congrats to you both!
Post a Comment