Thomas Family
Other Blogs
Clay and Sunny's Blog
Matt and Emily's Blog
Megan and Joe's Blog
Blog Archive
May
(1)
February
(1)
September
(1)
July
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
February
(2)
January
(3)
December
(2)
November
(4)
October
(4)
September
(6)
July
(3)
June
(2)
May
(3)
April
(9)
March
(8)
February
(5)
January
(16)
December
(8)
November
(4)
October
(7)
September
(9)
Contributors
Joe and Megan Karlsven
Kevin Vincent
Matt Thomas
Mike Thomas
Shelly
Spencer
cherie
clay
Monday, February 2, 2009
Megan forgot to title this post so I put what i want
Weston and I after church. We have no heat in our house and somehow we are still surviving. Thanks for the outfit Sandy..he looks so cute. I love the hand me downs!!
2 comments:
Matt Thomas
said...
Weston is looking so big these days! Is he a much better baby?
February 3, 2009 at 9:33 AM
Mike Thomas
said...
No he's not.
February 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Weston is looking so big these days! Is he a much better baby?
No he's not.
Post a Comment