Hey guys!
Wow we are so excited for you. Give us the details. When's the baby coming and how far along are you. Spencer happy birthday. Our present will get to you eventually. We love you guys so much and I had such a great time with you two when I was there. Thanks for all of the hospitality. The four wheeling was so fun and beautiful. We miss you guys can't wait to see you after Christmas.
Sandy
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the support! I am due April 27th so that makes me a little over 13 weeks. I have been very luck in that I haven't really been sick at all, only tired. Right now I am just at that stage where I feel and look chubby not necessarily pregnant yet.
We are definately going to find out if it is a boy or a girl because I am not patient enough to wait. We are going to have the doctor write what we are having in a Christmas card and that will be a Christmas present to ourselves. Thanks again for everything!
Letty
Post a Comment